The Coca-Cola HBC RISE Management Trainee Programme is designed to challenge young, talented graduates to kickstart their career and transform them into the next generation of leaders. The programme blends trainees’ unique qualities and skills with a fast-paced environment, mentoring from top leaders, an international community and early exposure to responsibility.
RISE programme represents a full time job. The programme itself lasts for two years, where the trainee is gradually introduced the trainee in the FMCG industry with support throughout.
From the start, our Management Trainees will get to work on important projects that have an immediate business impact.
As the programme progresses, the level of responsibility and assignments increase – creating a dynamic and challenging environment for them to rise to their full potential.
What are we looking for?
- Recent university graduates with 0-2 years of experience
- Students in their final year
- Potential, ambition, willingness to learn and attitude
- Volunteering, taking an active role in student organizations, sports or other extracurricular activities
- Fluent in English
- A fast learner
- Likes to challenge the status quo